Thursday, 25 June 2009
When I found out about Wacko Jacko being in the hospital, I started wondering what they're going to say would be the most probable cause of death. Let's face it, Hollywood and those who gain fame through it are not clean as a whistle. Just has to be said. Officially, he was admitted due to cardiac arrest, but due to events like that child scandal a while back and trying to get to grips with drugs, the actual cause has got to be either suicide, murder or accident.
Saturday, 20 June 2009
What with Parliament basically proving itself to be a bunch of parasites, there can be only one solution.
I propose the motion that since our government has proven itself unwilling and unable to serve its people, that it must be removed by any means necessary!
For no government, whatever its system may be, can ever be permitted to exist at the expense of its people!
Friday, 19 June 2009
- Wikipedia was the first major wiki and still one of the most browsed.
- Conservapedia was produced by Andy Schafly, believing that Wikipedia was "full of liberal bias." It does provide a good amount of alternative views, I'll give them that.
- Encyclopedia Dramatica is the main wiki for most of the "chan" boards. The best place to go for info on online memes. (Warning: Not safe for work or school! Deleting your cache and browsing history after viewing is highly advised.)
- Wikia is basically a hosting-service for wikis covering entire topics.
- Wikileaks allows you to view (and submit!) sensitive information. They even supply methods of viewing the site and submitting content securely.